- Catalyst Leader – Leadership Gold! Written by the people who do the conference I go to every year – mainly leadership development with Christian Principles.
- The Fuel and the Flame – Focused on being a disciple-maker with college students.
- The Gospel-Centered Life – Amazing study that has helped me grow immensely!
- Fight – How to be a man of God.
- The Man God Uses – (book or devo) – I use this devo book all the time! But the book is just as good. I probably go back through this once every 2 years.
- Sun Stand Still – How to have audacious faith – one of my favorite spiritually enriching books!
- Crazy Love – One of THE best books on developing a love for God.
- Weird – Amazing book that taught me that the normal life just isn’t working.
- Not a fan – Hardcore book that talks about actually following Jesus and not just being a fan of him // convicting.
- Principle of the path – Your direction, not your intentions, determines your destination!
- Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples – The title explains it all.
What other books would you add to this list?